Company Background: TiVUS Inc. was incorporated in June 2009 as a Delaware public company (OTCPK: TIVU) by Shiva Prakash. The Company is currently undergoing 2-years of audits & preparing to uplist to the OTCQB/Bulletin Board.
Business Description: TiVUS, Inc., is a technology entertainment services company providing leading-edge internet protocol television & content–on-demand solutions to hotels worldwide using onsite hardware, software, and a customized, property branded graphical user interface.
TiVUS is also an advertising company for the hotel industry. For the first time in the industry, the hotel's entertainment system is now a multifaceted platform in which to generate previously untapped revenue. Tivus has successfully secured certain content rights to insert ads from a national level to individually targeted consumer ads.
TiVUS' e-SmarTVs are a unique differentiator in the industry as now hotel guests can enjoy the same features that they expect in their homes such as Facebook®, YouTube®, access to first-run movies, as well as the use of Netflix.
Shiva Prakash - president & chief executive officer
A programming industry veteran having served IBM & others working on distributing content and generating revenue from ecommerce platforms. From the research and work he did, he came up with the idea for TiVUS. He has worked tirelessly since incorporating TiVUS in 2009, bringing the Company where it is today. He continues to lead TiVUS on a path to becoming a leader in the hospitality industry.
Mr. Randall Francis, chief technology officer
An innovator in entertainment electronics since 1983, Mr. Francis was an early pioneer with internet-based technologies. He designed the world's first completely integrated soft-touch controlled guest rooms in the world.
His company CVS Interactive, Ltd manufactured and installed this system in a high-end Japanese hotel. CVS later became one of the first companies to deliver on-demand video platforms in the Asia Pacific Rim, successfully managing deployments in Hyatt, Sheraton, Regent, and other hotel properties. Mr. Francis joined TiVUS in October 2010, and is developing the technology behind TiVUS' state-of-the-art system.
Mr. Phil Marriott - executive vice-president of domestic and international sales
A graduate of the Brigham Young University business college, Mr. Marriott has been influential in corporate growth for numerous companies. This includes working with Coldwell Banker, Arthur Anderson, and Automatic Data Processing (ADP). He went on to found multiple successful companies, including Marriott Insurance Group, which is allied with AFLAC Insurance Company.
He has also served as a financial advisor for high-net worth individuals as well as large corporations through the Phil Marriott Company. He joined TiVUS in June of 2011 to coordinate the expanding sales efforts of TiVUS to hotel and property owners and managers.
Proprietary Tivus IPTV system for the hospitality industry
Tivus e-SmarTV is a technically advanced, interactive flat-panel high-definition television that connects directly into a hotel's existing coaxial or CAT 5/6 cabling, making it the first plug-and-play TV in the industry with such an advanced level of technological integration of functionality.
Tivus designed this attractive, first-of-its-kind interactive HD IPTV TV unit, bearing the TiVUS brand name prominently on the front, as a multidimensional hotel entertainment platform with many integrated features including the set-top box, secure wireless internet, viewer accessible connections, and pure IP-based connectivity.
|TiVUS HD IPTV|
Screenshot of TiVUS TV GUI
TiVUS' e-Room™ is our new, total in-room 'info-tainment' service and internet solutions platform. e-Room allows guests to view and interact with a broad range of internet, information, entertainment, and e-commerce services via the hotel's in-room TV. e-Room allows guest to connect their own computers and gaming consoles to the e-Room's secure high-speed internet service.
Guests can surf the net, order room service, shop, review room bill details, enjoy TV and movies, send e-mail, and much more, all in the comfort of the hotel room.
e-Room redefines the hotel experience for both families and business travelers alike. TiVUS has harnessed the Internet and effectively integrated all of the most desired technological amenities into a new user-friendly, interactive, and , turn-key package, that is as robust as any computer system and just as interactive.
|TiVUS HD IPTV|
Upon check-in to a TiVUS' e-Room, guests...
- access unlimited Internet service,
- enjoy unlimited movie rentals. and
- have use of e-Room's private in-room AIO printer
TiVUS e-Room Hotel Deployment Features
- All system upgrade expenditures included
- All infrastructure upgrade expenditures inclduded
- T-1 line for Internet access included
- Revenue share from ad insertion included
- Revenue share from additional Content-on-Demand (COD) & wireless room Internet charges
- Customer service support included
- Free-to-guest content (140 channels) included
- All new HD TV's (any make & model) included
- Meets or exceeds all major hotel brand standards
- Integrates with hotel PMS
- All hardware costs included
- All software costs included
- All future upgrades & licensing fees included
1) Passive methods: TiVUS, through licensing agreements with content providers, controls and delivers commercials that look similar to ads running everyday on your home TV.
Through a first-of-its-kind technological product, hotels no longer need to rely solely on video-on-demand for revenue generation.
2) Active methods include targeted advertising to specific demographics, while behavioral and contextual algorithmns serve on-the-fly ads based on user programming selections, user preferences and advertiser requirements.
TiVUS’ patent-pending ad-insertion technology and Internet-based entertainment platform also decrease the cost of the system in multiple ways:
- Room-to-room messaging
- Express checkout with invoices
- Energy management programs
- Personalized news applications
- Social media
- and other personalized services
In addition, TiVUS delivers core services such as Free-to-Guest programming, Pay-per-Use premium programming, Video-on-Demand Programming, wireless internet access and connections for guests’ personal electronics, video game consoles and room service.
- 15418 Weir Street
- P.O. Box 108
- Omaha, NE 68137
- Website: http://www.tivus.com
- Phone: 832-413-6206
- Email: email@example.com
|Market Value1||$592,556||a/o Aug 10, 2011|
|Shares Outstanding||179,562,349||a/o Jul 26, 2011|
|Float||136,818,424||a/o Jul 26, 2011|
|Authorized Shares||300,000,000||a/o Mar 31, 2011|
Recent Press Releases:
|Aug 9, 2011||TiVUS to Host Shareholder Conference Call|
|Aug 4, 2011||TiVUS Moving Quickly to Attain Fully Reporting Status|
|Aug 2, 2011||TiVUS Successfully Deploys Ad-Insertion System at Philadelphia Hotel Property|
OTC Disclosure & News Service: http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/TIVU/financials
-TiVUS' agreement with Host Hotels to deploy its new HD IPTV systems in Host properties was previously announced in March of this year. Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc., an S&P 500 and Fortune 500 company, is the largest lodging real estate investment trust (REIT) and one of the largest owners of luxury and upper-upscale hotels.
-"At present, we have both the audit proper and the preparation of the second quarter financials, due later this month, underway in earnest," commented Shiva Prakash, TiVUS' president and chief executive officer. "As TiVUS has grown since beginning operations one year ago this month, so have the demands of our administrative responsibilities.
-TiVUS Live in 1200 Rooms at Host Hotels and Resorts Property
- Total worldwide sales for entertainment technology were $57.3 billion in 2006. This is expected to reach $66.9 billion in 2008 and $83.3 billion in 2013, for a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5%.
- Entertainment technology devices generated global revenues of $43.5 billion in 2006. This is expected to increase to $50.9 billion in 2008 and $64.5 billion in 2013, for a CAGR of 4.8%.
- Programmed entertainment technology was worth $13.8 billion in 2006 and should reach $16.0 billion in 2008. This segment will increase to $18.8 billion in 2013, a CAGR of 3.3%.
- There are no comments yet